Friday, June 18, 2010

Hola Mundo!

Hola mundo!
Oh man, I really don't even know what to say...I've been so busy! It feels like I just got here but yet if feels like what I was doing before this was forever ago, I love teaching the gospel, we taught the The Plan of Salvation this Thursday. I love teaching so much because all we do here at the MTC is study, we study Spanish and English only and when you're doing that all day long you learn a lot! I think of things about the gospel that I'd never wondered before and my testimony keeps getting stronger and stronger the more I learn! I was sad yesterday because it was one of our teachers [Hermano Rapp's] last day. He's going to San Diego to live with his parents for the summer. He's really spiritual but really really funny, we laugh SO much when he's teaching us. So as he was telling us all goodbye I was having a hard time not crying...it's funny how you can grow to care about somebody so much in so short amount of time. I've found that a large part of that is having spiritual experiences together. I love my district SO much, we're awesome [44A for AWESOME!] If you're reading this then you should write me a letter...cause remember that I can't feel the love unless you SHOW me!!!
Choose the Right!!!
Love Hermana Jilyn Hepworth

Jilyn fell down some stairs when she was doing a service project cleaning the senior building. She bruised her arm pretty bad and hurt her knee. She is scheduled with an orthopedic surgeon to have it checked out. Hopefully she will be alright. I was told that if it is serious they will let her call me but if it is not, she will write to me. So in this case, no news is good news. She is doing very well and is such a great missionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment