Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 4th, 2010

Dear Family,
My P-day is almost over, but one thing I forgot to ask you in my email is what is Wyatt's email address. Tell Teala I saw Matt's dad on Sunday. I was also thinking about that boy I told you about. I saw him in the laundry room. I asked him him if he knew Kyle Spencer, and he said YES, he was just at his house. I'll bet it was this kid's farewell that the Bishop (Kyle Spencer) went to on the Sunday of my farewell. You should ask him, Elder Morgan is his name.....I think it is his nephew. I see that other elder we met in Mount Pleasant all the time in the cafeteria. Speaking of which I feel like I live in the cafeteria, and the class room. When I'm not in one, I'm in the other. The food is definitely not as good as it was talked up to be. There's like a 1/5 chance of it being any good. Although the salad wraps are amazing, and they're always there for lunch. It's set up Subway style, and you can put whatever you want on it. I have that whenever the other options are less desirable. I don't want to eat it for every meal, surprising I know. My P-days are on Friday.
Love all of you,
Hermana Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment