Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hello

May 2, 2011
We've been confined to our apartment for most of this week due to a severe back pain I've been having. We had a couple of interesting lessons this week though on the days we were able to work. One with a girl named Kat who just married an RM. We had a lesson with a cool guy named Eric. I went to the chiropractor and we taught him a little bit, his name is Dr. Shull. We ate lunch at a restaurant named Little Mexico and the owner is a less active member. We wanted to do service for her and so we grated a giant mountain of cheese. We helped a little with the yard sale the branch was doing this weekend. I've had a lot of time to read this week. I read in Jesus the Christ about The Restoration and The 2nd Coming. I'm just about done with that book...well kind of, I didn't exactly start in the beginning. I like it a lot! I read about Ammon and King Lamoni. I love reading that from a missionary perspective. I get so many insights. We got a referal from Hermano Argueta yesterday, his nephew (Lorenzo) has come to church a couple of times and we've asked Hermano Argueta if there was a time we could teach him at his house and so while we were eating our usual Sunday lunch at the Arguetas Hermana Argueta tells us that Lorenzo called him that morning and wanted to know if he'd pick him up for church and he also said "I was waiting for you last week, where were you?" He said it is Spanish of course though, he's from Guatamala. So Lorenzo agreed for us to come over to the Arguetas and teach hime there Sunday night. It went really well, our branch mission leader came too. The amazing part was mty back didn't hurt very much while we were teaching him but after the lesson it hurt SO bad! It was a miracle. We hopefully get to go to the Nauvoo temple tomorrow.
Love you all
Hermana Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment